Mylea is one of the angels, and the first principal guardian to appear in the novels.
There is no mention of the origin of Mylea, but she is related to the first angels, as she mentions be one of the Principal Guardians.
The Hunters: Destiny RisingEdit
She is a tall woman, her blond hair pulled back in a neat bun, of golden-flecked blue eyes, and with dressed in a simple navy suit.
Mylea is described as calm, strong, smart, and with polite attitude.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
They have special abilities and auras. The powers have made it blood irresistible to vampires and other supernatural creatures.
- Superhuman Senses: Angels have learned to control their senses of hearing, vision, and smell.
- Telepathy: They can communicate non verbally, using mental senses.
- Time Manipulation: They can go back in time, causing the resurrection of the dead, memory loss, and physical restoration of the damage. However, this ability has side effects on werewolves, causing them to have memories from two different pasts.
- Wings Of Power: Angels have several wings, all powers given in the afterlife. These are different kinds of wings:
- Wings Of Protection are strong, and like the name, very useful to protect itself and whoever is there with it.
- Wings Of Purification are white in coloring and can remove all sins of a person and their memories.
- Wings Of Remembrance are violet-blue in color and can return someone's memories.
- Wings Of Redemption are rainbow-colored and can redeem people of their sins.
- Wings Of The Wind which are gold in color, were used to create wind. These wings are also used for flight.
- Wings Of Destruction are used to destroy things which are obstacles or are possible dangers.
- Sacred Blood - It is the ultimate weapon to destroy all the evil creatures of the universe. It is the only thing that can destroy the Old Ones, and prevent their resurrection.
Mylea is of Latin origin, and the meaning is soldier or destroyer. In Greek, the name's meaning strength.
- Elena says that Mylea looks like Ryannen, a judge of the court who hates vampires, especially Damon.